The Fairmont Acapulco Princess combines classic Mexican architecture and true Latin spirit in three Aztec-inspired buildings. Spread over 161 acres, The Fairmont Acapulco Princess features five free-form swimming pools and gardens containing over 750 plant species as well as swans, flamingos, and tropical birds.
The Fairmont Acapulco Princess features 1011 vibrant and luxurious guest rooms and suites and penthouses offering stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, the golf course, or the lush tropical gardens surrounding the hotel.
Guest rooms and suites include:
- Fairmont, Fairmont Golf View, Fairmont Ocean View rooms
- Suites include One-Bedroom Suites, One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suites, Pacific One-Bedroom Suites, Junior Golf View Suites, Junior Ocean View Suites, Junior Penthouse Suites, and Junior Oceanfront Suites
- Specialty suites include One-Bedroom Penthouse Suites and Two-Bedroom Penthouse Suites
- Exceptional amenities include large walk-in closets, spacious bathrooms, cable television with in-room pay movies, and a private terrace or balcony
- We are proud to introduce Pearl, Acapulco's finest and luxury accommodations. Boasting premium services and amenities, which include a private pool exclusive to Pearl's guests, wireless Internet access, an iPod clock, 37 inches flat screen, in room safety deposit boxes, and more! Pearl rooms feature: Signature Garden View, Signature Ocean View, Signature Ocean Front, Signature Junior Suite and Signature Penthouse categories.
Dining and Nightlife
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess offers a wide choice of restaurants and bars, all with their own inviting ambiance and individual cuisine ranging from traditional Mexican specialties and Mediterranean cuisine to international haute cuisine and light snacks.
- Chula Vista - An alfresco restaurant serving international cuisine and sumptuous buffets by the side of the lagoon
- Posadita Steak & Seafood Grill - Features an extensive range of the best cuts from the US and Mexico, and are complemented by an array of custom designed Poultry, Seafood, and Shellfish; all these, served sizzling hot from our open Char grill.
- Tavola - Embraces the diverse regions of the Italian peninsula. Its interior includes a Wine Wall and Library, an Olive Oil and Vinegar Den, an exclusive and diverse collection of Grappa, and its entrance is graced with the Chef’s very own Organic Herb Garden.
- Café et Chocolat -For those dedicated to the very best the world of coffee has to offer, to the art of espresso, and for those who passionately crave all that is chocolate, is the perfect venue to savor breakfast delights, classic sandwiches and fresh salads.
- Beach Club Restaurant & Bar - Offers casual open air dining in a stunning setting. It features Casual Costal Cuisine as well as lighter fare like our mouth-watering burgers and sandwiches. You can also enjoy cocktails and aperitifs under the terraced palapa while watching vivid sunsets.
- Laguna Bar - It is the perfect setting for a before dinner cocktail and an ideal people watching spot. Listen to enchanting Mariachi music. Savor Latin-style Tapas, along with our famous tequila and salt-paired flights. Even receive a visit from our swans
- Bar Grotto and La Palapa - Two swim-up bars serving the best piña coladas in the region as well as other tempting tropical drinks
- Golf Snack Bar - Open-air restaurant on the edge of the golf course with a menu featuring grill favorites and salads as well as sandwiches and refreshing beverages
- Baja, Lounge-Bar Featuring the latest music videos and live music on the weekends. Explore an innovative and rare selection of spirits, and find the most trendy, unique and amazing cocktails that are mixed with the most natural ingredients so you never “stop by for just a drink” but come looking for the adventure in our liquid offerings served by people interested in making your night with us sublime.
Hotel Facilities and Services
The Fairmont Acapulco Princess is the perfect place to replenish your mind, soul, and body with its numerous facilities designed to make the most of your stay here in this sunshine paradise.
- Swimming Pools - Five free-form swimming pools, including one saltwater lagoon
- Willow Stream Spa - Featuring hydrotherapy rooms, 17 treatment rooms including two couples' massage suites, spa boutique, jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms, male and female lounge areas, and a beauty salon
- Fitness Center - With free weights, Keiser® and Cybex® equipment, stair climbers, and stationary bikes
- Tennis - Five tennis courts
- Golf - 18-hole golf at The Fairmont Acapulco Princess .Our golf course host the Ochoa Golf Academy, which offers private lessons, clinics and even summer camps!
- Guests staying at The Fairmont Acapulco Princess have access to The Fairmont Pierre Marques' facilities, just steps away
Created using fresh and nutritionally balanced ingredients, Fairmont Lifestyle Cuisine dishes contribute to optimal health and wellness.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer you Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, nutritious meals catering to guests with specific diet-dependent conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and gluten-free, as well as unique dietary preferences including macrobiotic, raw and vegan diets. Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menus are available for functions large and small, in all our meetings and event destinations around the world. For more information, please visit http://fairmont.com/lifestyle-cuisine-plus