Make memories at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge that will last a lifetime: dine in the hotel's prestigious dining rooms, play a few rounds on one of the most scenic golf courses in the world, spend an afternoon quietly fishing on tranquil lakes, or bask in the warm glow of our cozy fireplace. Offering elegant accommodations, attentive service, and unparalleled opportunities for recreation and inspiration, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is the ideal year-round destination.
The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge features 446 superbly appointed guest rooms, suites, and cabins, with home-style comforts and spectacular views
Guest rooms, suites, and cabins include:
- Fairmont, Deluxe, Deluxe with Sitting Area, and Deluxe with Special Needs Access rooms
- Junior Suites with Fireplace / Woodburning Stove, Junior Suites Lakeview, and Junior Suites with Jacuzzi
- Specialty suites and cabins such as Lakefront Suites and Luxury Signature Cabins
- Common amenities include computer dataport, telephone with voicemail, and cable television with in-room pay movies
- An express delivery service for drinks, groceries, and other items is available for every room
The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge features unique indoor and outdoor dining locations, inspiring views, and a rich culinary tradition using only the finest ingredients. In-room dining is also available.
- The Moose's Nook Northern Grill - A rustic, rugged restaurant with the best Albertan ingredients, fresh fish from the Great Canadian North, and an outstanding selection of Canadian wines.Open for breakfast and dinner.
- The Emerald Lounge and The Emerald Outdoor Patio - The Emerald is located in our spectacular Great Hall. Relax and take in the breathtaking view of the Canadian Rockies while enjoying cocktails and hearty fare in the warmth of the grand fireplace. The outdoor patio is perfect for the summer months
- Fitzhugh's To Go (currently closed for renovations) - This quaint coffee shop specializes in Canadian themed gourmet foods and gifts as well as a selection of fresh made sandwiches, gourmet cheeses, healthy salads and delicious pastries. Our "To Go" option will allow you to enjoy fine foods during your travels in the great outdoors or in the comfort of your room
- Tent City Sports Lounge - Drop in for snacks, dinner and cocktails, and watch your favourite sport on one of several televisions. Enjoy a game of pool with your friends or just relax in the comfort of this cozy bar
- 7th Tee Hut - A snack bar offering great views of the golf course (open during the regular golf season)
- First Cup Patio - A relaxing patio situated on the golf course offering seasonal BBQ, takeout options, creative sandwiches, beverages, and snacks (open during the regular golf season)
- Cavell's Restaurant & Terrace - Tranformed from the spectacular Edith Cavell Dining Room, this new culinary experience will allow you to enjoy stunning views of Lac Beauvert and Whistlers Mountain form the outdoor patio or through the large picture windows inside. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
Hotel Facilities and Services
The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge features an impressive range of leisure and business facilities including the Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course, named "Best Golf Resort" in Canada by SCOREGolf Magazine for eight years running.
- Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course - Award-winning 18-hole, par 71, 6663-yard course designed by Stanley Thompson in 1925 and refurbished in 1994
- Health Club - Featuring an outdoor heated swimming pool (open year-round), and exercise room. A new 6.7 million dollar luxury Fairmont Spa project is currently under way, with estimated opening date August 2010
- Insignia Hair Salon & Spa - After a day of activities in the wilderness of Jasper's National Park, relax at Insignia Salon & Spa. Located in the Lower Lobby Level of the hotel, Insignia offers a wide variety of treatments which will bring you a sense of peace and well-being. **please note that during the spa renovations, services will be provided in a private location in the Main Lodge. At the salon, clients can enjoy elegant hair care and aesthetic services from our talented beauty experts. Personalized packages can be arranged for bridal parties
- Parking - The hotel offers complimentary outdoor self parking as well as valet parking available through our Bell Desk at a cost of $20 per day.
Created using fresh and nutritionally balanced ingredients, Fairmont Lifestyle Cuisine dishes contribute to optimal health and wellness.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer you Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, nutritious meals catering to guests with specific diet-dependent conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and gluten-free, as well as unique dietary preferences including macrobiotic, raw and vegan diets. Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menus are available for functions large and small, in all our meetings and event destinations around the world. For more information, please visit http://fairmont.com/lifestyle-cuisine-plus