The Fairmont Orchid is an island oasis featuring a unique Hawaiian spa, fully equipped Fitness Center, an oceanfront, 10,000-square-foot swimming pool, top-class tennis courts, and an award-winning selection of cuisine. Guests also have access to a 36-hole golf course adjacent to the hotel.
There are 540 guest rooms and suites at The Fairmont Orchid that echo the sincerity and warmth of the islands of Hawaii.
Guest rooms and suites include:
- Fairmont, Partial Ocean View, Ocean View, and Premier Ocean Front rooms
- Executive Suites Garden View and Executive Suites Ocean View
- Villas include Ocean Front Two-Bedroom Villas and Ocean Front Three-Bedroom Villas
- Amenities include a writing desk, three telephones, color television with pay-per-view movies, in-room safe, and minibar
- Fairmont Gold Floor - Featuring an exclusive "hotel within a hotel"
The Fairmont Orchid has a fascinating array of dining options, and in-room dining is also available.
- Brown's Beach House - An award-winning restaurant providing the quintessential island dining experience, Brown's Beach House features innovative, island-inspired cuisine with the finest local ingredients
- The Orchid Court - Offers a sumptuous daily buffet and a tempting selection of à la carte items from the menu
- Norio's Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar - This 60-seat restaurant features a 12-seat sushi bar and an 18-seat private dining room overlooking a serene koi pond
- The Luana Terrace - Features comfortable outdoor seating, spectacular ocean views, and a selection of evening cocktails and pupu (appetizers)
- Luana Lounge - our newest venue offering contemporary elegant Hawaiian décor indoor / outdoor for that perfect sunset pupu (appetizer) or tropical beverage surrounded by artist creations exclusively from the Big Island
- Kahakai Bar - A beachside bar featuring awe-inspiring views of Mauna Kea and the blue Pacific
- Hale Kai Restaurant - The poolside Hale Kai offers family casual dining for lunch and dinner and for a sunset or after-dinner cocktail for a sunset or after-dinner cocktail
Hotel Facilities and Services
The Fairmont Orchid features a superb range of facilities and services, including the Spa Without Walls, offering massage, beauty, and body services in an island-inspired setting.
- Full-Service Spa without walls
- Fitness Center with treadmills, Lifecycles, Lifestep, recumbent bicycles, free weights (to 100 lbs), and the LifeFitness strength-training system open 24 hours a day
- Private sessions for weight / cardio training, yoga, Pilates, meditation, and t'ai chi
- Business Center
- Valet parking
Created using fresh and nutritionally balanced ingredients, Fairmont Lifestyle Cuisine dishes contribute to optimal health and wellness.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer you Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, nutritious meals catering to guests with specific diet-dependent conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and gluten-free, as well as unique dietary preferences including macrobiotic, raw and vegan diets. Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menus are available for functions large and small, in all our meetings and event destinations around the world. For more information, please visit http://fairmont.com/lifestyle-cuisine-plus