Whether you gather at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess to meet, play or simply relax, the resort will leave you with the benefits of AAA Five-Diamond Luxury and world-class hospitality with 648 guestrooms and over 150,000 square feet of meeting space. Guests can enjoy five swimming pools, four-award winning restaurants, a glamorous bar and lounge, five plexi-pave tennis courts, Willow Stream Spa and two TPC Scottsdale golf courses on-site.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess features 648 richly furnished guest rooms and suites.
Guest rooms and suites include:
- Fairmont, Deluxe, and Signature rooms
- Fairmont Gold rooms and suites
- Suites include Casita Suites, Cholla Suites, Master Suites, Center Master Suites and the Presidential Suites
- Common Amenities include wireless high-speed Internet access, work desk, computer dataport, cordless speakerphone with voicemail, wet bar, cable television with in-room pay movies, and a balcony / terrace with table and two chairs
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess features award-winning dining options. In-room dining is also available.
- BOURBON STEAK - This award-winning restaurant developed by acclaimed Chef Michael Mina boasts high-end contemporary steakhouse cuisine in a spectacular setting.
- La Hacienda: At La Hacienda, Richard Sandoval brings the vibrant flavors and ingredients of Mexico into the culinary spotlight creating an upscale, sophisticated dining atmosphere for the modern day, while still cherishing the traditions of the past.
- The Grill - The Grill offers a contemporary selection of clubhouse fare, an award-winning wine selection and specialty martinis in a casual, upscale setting.
- Stone Rose - Experience this chic new addition to the Scottsdale bar and night club scene.
- LV Bistro - Enjoy a simple yet diverse selection of modern American cuisine at this delightful bistro.
- Cabana Cafe - Relax at our poolside cafe, featuring sandwiches, grilled burgers, chilled salads, soft drinks, cocktails, and frozen drinks.
- Sonoran Splash Bar & Grill - Child-friendly favorites are served at this bar next to the Splash pool.
Hotel Facilities and Services
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess features an impressive range of guest facilities and services, including the 44,000-square-foot Willow Stream Spa.
- Golf - Two TPC Scottsdale golf courses home of the Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Willow Stream Spa - Featuring atrium, canyon oasis, waterfall treatment area, rooftop pool, open-air swimming pool, private cabanas, whirlpool, steam and sauna, inhalation room, private showers, and Swiss shower
- Spa Treatments - Massages, aesthetic treatments, and body experiences are available
- Willow Stream Fitness Center - Providing free weights, complete Cybex strength-training circuit, cardio theater (headsets supplied), Precor elliptical trainers, StairMasters, Lifecycle recumbent bicycles, Lifecycle upright bicycles, Schwinn Evolution bicycle, Smith Gym, Resist-a-balls, medicine balls, resistance tubing, and Precor stretch trainer, jump ropes, and mats
- Personal Training - Certified personal trainers available for a fee
- Fairmont Fitness Center - Providing free weights, complete Cybex strength-training circuit, cardio theater (headsets supplied), Precor elliptical trainers, Lifecycle recumbent bicycles, Lifecycle upright bicycles, Smith Gym, Resist-a-balls, medicine balls, resistance tubing, jump ropes, and mats
- Fitness Classes -Including yoga, Boot Camp, Body Sculpture, core conditioning and Pilates mat and movement
- Sonoran Splash - 6,000 square foot water oasis with two water slides
- Pools - Five swimming pools and two jacuzzis
- Parking - Valet and self-parking are available at a fee.
- Business Center - Offers services including faxing, photocopying, Internet access and typing services. A full range of audio-visual services is also available.
- The John Austin Center for Tennis - The Resort's new John Austin Center for Tennis allows guests to take advantage of their vacation by learning tennis from a former Wimbledon Champion.
- The Scottsdale Princess Tennis Center -The Resort's tennis facilities allow guests to take advantage of their vacation by learning tennis from professional instructors on one of five plexi-pave courts.
Created using fresh and nutritionally balanced ingredients, Fairmont Lifestyle Cuisine dishes contribute to optimal health and wellness.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer you Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, nutritious meals catering to guests with specific diet-dependent conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and gluten-free, as well as unique dietary preferences including macrobiotic, raw and vegan diets. Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menus are available for functions large and small, in all our meetings and event destinations around the world. For more information, please visit http://fairmont.com/lifestyle-cuisine-plus